Opening period: 24th April – 4 th October 2020
This is Maistra’s largest campsite, from which it is possible to reach Rovinj’s town centre on foot or by bike on a trail along the coast. The guests of the campsite can use here, amidst diverse vegetation, a large pool complex, a spray park, a pool bar, in addition to a series of sport and recreational programmes and facilities. The guests can choose from as much as 2,000 pitches, those located a few steps from the sea or in the shade of a pine forest. There are also various types of mobile homes.
Within the area of the campsite there are children’s playgrounds, a beach for dogs, two supermarkets, a newspaper stand. Available is also a massage service. The campsite’s 2-kilometre beach is rocky, paved with stones and pebbly. On the list of sport activities there are, among other sports, beach volleyball and table tennis, while additional facilities and services are available at the nearby tourist village of Villas Rubin. The entertainment programmes are much more numerous and involve the possibility of playing billiards and videogames, as well as various animation programmes for children and adults. Fresh fish is available at the restaurant “Feral”, while grilled fish specialties can be enjoyed at “Brnistra Grill”.
Facilities and services of the campsite:
- thousands of pitches and different types of mobile homes
- 2-kilometre beach, rocky, stone, paved with stones and pebbly
- beach for dogs
- 2 restaurants, “Feral” with fish menu and “Brnistra Grill” for grilled dishes
- several bars, on the beach and at the pool. Among them there is “Fresh Corner”, which offers fresh fruit, while you can enjoy an ice cream at the campsite’s Ice Corners
- sport facilities: court for beach volleyball, bike rental, table tennis, swimming pool (outdoor), sun loungers at the pool and on the beach can be used at an additional cost
- games and entertainment: billiard, videogames, darts (for additional fee), trampoline, outdoor children’s playground (at various locations within the campsite area), karting rental, inflatable castle, scooter rental, floating water park
- animation programmes: mini club (4 – 11 years of age), an evening programme for children and adults (mini discotheque, mini cabaret, mini miss and mister, cartoon evening, karaoke), hobby workshops, a Croatian language school, fireworks,a dance school, a diverse sports programme (sport tournaments, Zumba, aerobics, water aerobics, etc.), a varied evening programme with live music and shows, thematic evenings