In its main building, the hotel has 326 rooms, while its 32 luxurious suites are within its All Suite wing. The hotel is known for its Wellness centre Otok, which in an area of more than 1,600 square metres offers luxury treatments and an indoor pool for recreational swimmers. In addition to the hotel’s restaurant, there is also the fish restaurant “Lanterna”, which is located within what used to be a castle and offers a wide selection of locally caught fish. There is also an à la carte restaurant, “Allegro”, with Mediterranean and international cuisine, as well as the “Birichino” pizzeria. In each of its four bars you can enjoy tasty snacks, sandwiches and bagels. The hotel facilities include a conference hall that can seat up to 250 people, two joined multifunctional halls and three small halls. In front of the hotel there are two large pools and a pool for children, in addition to a pebbly beach where sun loungers and parasols are included in the room price. The island has also natural beaches.
Parking and boat shuttle are organized for hotel’s guests. The boat ride to the island takes 15 minutes, and it departures about every hour between 5.30am and 00.30am.
Facilities and services:
- Wellness centre Otok in an area of 1,600 square metres, with the Zone for face and body care with natural Mediterranean remedies, the Zen Spa zone with different saunas and baths, the Active Spa zone with the most recent equipment and a Mediterranean garden
- pebbly beach, natural beaches
- 2 large outdoor pools, 1 for children and 1 indoor pool
- 5 restaurants, offering fish and meat specialities, Mediterranean and international cuisine, and a pizzeria
- 4 bars offering various delicious snacks
- a conference hall for 250 people, 2 joined multifunctional halls and 3 small halls