One of the two apartment resorts in Rovinj, directly at the beach, in the shade of pines and olive groves - a perfect scenery for a stress free holiday. Thank to the diversity of its contents, you’ll never feel bored, and although you are surrounded by nature, the city centre is not too far away. There is also a very nice sea promenade connecting the settlement with the surrounding area and the centre, passing through the Zlatni Rt (Golden Cape) forest park, perfect for a relaxing stroll or bike ride. Part of the beach is reserved for naturists.
The resort offers 85 rooms and 272 apartments, all very close to the beach and modernly equipped, from 20 m2 to 43 m2, featuring a balcony or terrace, Sat-tv, direct phone line and Wi-Fi in common areas free of charge. Pets are allowed at extra charge.
Resorts facilities include:
- outdoor pool with freshwater, 384 m2, with a huge water-slide, only a few meters from the sea
- children’s freshwater pool, 25 m2, 0,65 m deep, with water-slide
- the Villas Rubin beach has been awarded with the Blue Flag for its cleanliness and security; it is pebble, rocky and partly paved, perfect for sunbathing, but offering also some natural shade only a few meters from the beach
- 2 restaurants offering a wide choice of Istrian and international dishes, pizzeria
- 3 bars called “Fresh corners” for a refreshment during the day, between two swims
- sports and recreational offer: bike trails, Nordic walking, 11 tennis courts, tennis school, basketball, five-a-side football/handball, volleyball, beach volley, bocce, table tennis, bike rental, mini golf, pedal boat and canoes rental, diving school, sailing school, para-sailing, water skiing, swimming school, jet ski rental, trampoline, etc.
- entertainment & fun: play area with video games, billiards, darts, outdoor children’s playgrounds, Mini club (ages 4-11), evening program for children, hobby workshops, dance school, zumba, water aerobic, evening entertainment program with live music, etc.