During the summer months, Rovinj is a place full of life and there is certainly no shortage of places where to go out. Rovinj’s bars are very charming and almost all of them occupy an attractive location, where both local population and foreign visitors enjoy themselves. Is there anything more beautiful than an evening in the summer when, after spending the whole day at the beach, one goes to town, for a walk on the waterfront, has a delicious dinner and then, in the company of great people, relaxes on a terrace by the sea sipping the favourite drink long into the night?
Although in Rovinj there are no large discotheques as the ones that can be found in most tourist destinations, there are plenty of opportunities to have fun. The nightlife takes place at numerous bars with an excellent atmosphere. We bring you a selection of just one part of them.
The top 10 places where to go out in Rovinj:
- Steel – the one and only real club in Rovinj! A blend of minimalist industrial architecture and guest performances by world-leading performers will spice up your nights in Rovinj! More info about the events
- Art Irish Pub – somewhat secluded, at the very beginning of Carera Street, a great choice of beers, live music and a good atmosphere
- Circolo Aperitiv Bar – in the very center of the city, yet far from the crowd, an ideal place to chill during a hot summer day. Famous for its rich selection of drinks, live music gigs and DJ sets
- Riviera – a real summer bar with a large terrace, a good selection of cocktails, near a stage where often an entertainment programme takes place
- Valentino – a champagne & cocktail bar located on the coast, offers a unique experience of sitting on cushions a few steps from the sea, with very effective underwater lighting
- Havana – cocktails with Latin rhythms in a very pleasant ambience
- Block bar – a modern neighborhood cafe where you will feel like a local. Apart from the morning coffee, the place is also great for evening outings, with frequent DJ performances and occasional live gigs
- San Tommaso – a great selection of local wines at very reasonable prices
- Sax – a real “insider’s” bar with always kind personnel and a characteristic terrace within a passage
- La Concha – a Mexican restaurant where dinner often turns into a real party
- La Tabacchina – a pleasant terrace that sometimes hosts acoustic concerts
- Come Back – a very laid-back place near the camping site Porton Biondi, with a beautiful view of the old town, live music several days a week
If you are interested in our selection of restaurants and pizzerias...